• Undertake primary and secondary research on transactions of interest
to Varkon Capital, and sectoral and industry research.
• Build and maintain financial models with the objective of valuing
investment opportunities, building comprehensive financial statements,
arriving at net present values of cash flow streams, and calculating a
range of returns.
• Support in drafting presentations, proposals, and communication
documents to a wide range of stakeholders – from investment companies,
to banks, to family trusts, to companies in different sectors.
• Keep abreast of knowledge and best practice in investment banking,
private equity, and transaction services.
• Utmost integrity, professionalism, meticulousness, and attention to
details are givens and basic requirements.
• Very advanced financial modeling experience.
• Resourcefulness in conducting primary and secondary research.
• Objectives (and not process) driven.
• Serious understanding of one of more industries is a plus.
We are open to different backgrounds, though the most likely backgrounds
• More than 2 years at the transaction services divisions of one of the
big auditing firms (PwC, KPMG, E&Y, or Deloitte),
Or more than 2 years at one of the leading strategy consulting firms-
ideally working on the commercial due diligence and valuation
• Or completed the analyst program at a respectable investment bank
whereby the applicant took ownership of complex financial models and
Interested applicants are kindly requested to send their CVs with the
post in the email subject to firstname.lastname@example.org.